Reservation / Cancellation Policy
- If you reserve space on our boat, we 100% guarantee you will dive, assuming the port is opened, however we reserve the right to put you on another boat should we not have enough divers to take out our boat.
- A 50% Deposit is required to book your diving and/or hotel reservation which is due at the time the reservation is made. We accept checks and Visa & Master Card credit cards.
- The 50% balance along with any additional charges are due on the last day of diving. We accept cash or Visa & Master Card credit cards for the balance.
- The 50% deposit is full refundable with 15 days advanced cancellation notice. Cancellations made with less than 15 days notice, a rain check will be issued for the amount of the deposit valid for one year from the cancellation date.
- We require 24 hour advance notice for cancellations and/or changes to your diving schedule. No-shows will be charged the full daily rate.
- Sickness No-Shows: Unfortunately it’s common to become sick due to eating different foods, drinking non-bottled water, drinking too much alcohol, sea sickness and just getting too much sun. We want all our divers to enjoy themselves both below and above the water, however even if you become sick, we must have 24 hours notice of any cancellation and/or changes to your dive schedule to avoid being charged the full daily rate. All it takes is a phone call.
- Although diving is a very safe sport, diving accidents can happen. In the unlikely event you have a dive related injury that requires medical attention and you are unable to dive, you will receive a full refund for any prepaid dive days that you have not used.
- Missing the Boat: If you are going to be late, please contact the dive center as soon as you realize you’re going to arrive late and advise your ETA and we’ll either wait for you at the pier or tell you where to meet the boat if we have other divers waiting for their scheduled pick up. If we do not receive notice of your late arrival, we reserve the right to leave without you and you will be charged the full daily rate.
- Weather and Sea conditions in Chub Cay are very good, however there are times, especially in the winter months when it can be windy and rough seas. If the port is closed to boats «over 40 foot» and we are unable to make the trip, you will receive a full refund or if your schedule permits, we’ll change dive days for any day missed due to the port being closed that was pre-paid.
- If the weather is less than perfect but the port is NOT closed to «boat over 40 feet» and you decide not to dive, we’ll work with you to change your dive days if your schedule permits, however we can’t guarantee you’ll be able to change the dive days and if we can’t, you will be charged for the full daily rate.
- Hurricanes: As you know the hurricane season runs from June through October in the Caribbean, with the summer months being the most active. Hurricanes are an act of God and as such beyond our control. We will do whatever we can to minimize the financial impact on our divers by re-scheduling trips and missed dive days, however we can not guarantee any refunds in the event of a catastrophic weather event such as a hurricane.
- If for any reason you decide not to make all the dives on any particular day we can not refund partial dive days.
- All Training Courses are to be paid in full 15 days prior to the start of the training to reserve the Instructor. If for any reason you decide not to complete the training, no refund will be made. If you require additional training to meet the minimum requirements, we reserve the right to charge for these additional days.
SCUBA DIVING IS AN OUTDOOR ACTIVITY AND VULNERALBE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS WHICH CAN CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU CONSIDER BUYING TRIP INSURANCE AS IT’S DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO PROTECT YOU AGAINST UNEXPECTED VACATION INTERRUPTIONS.